Let's rattle off a few adjectives that you will feel while wearing this leather motorcycle jacket: Safe, secure, amazing, alive, attractive, assured, fantastic, confident, distinct, fashionable, heroic, pragmatic, refined, protected, respected, sophisticated --- we could go on for hours, but we think you catch our drift. This men’s leather motorcycle jacket is made for YOU. This style works on and off the bike pairing easily with denim for an everyday, badass look. The ergonomic fit is constructed with soft, full grain cowhide for a high level of resistance to abrasion, as well as tearing and bursting forces. A drop-tail hem offers the perfect amount of backside coverage (if you know what we mean), while 4-way stretch panels at the sides allow for a customized fit and ease of movement when out for a long ride. Design details include zippered hand pockets, interior chest pockets, and zippers coupled with snaps at the cuffs.
We keep you safe with shock-absorbing protection. The stylish silver aluminum shoulder armor will have you feeling like you can conquer the world while navigating the streets or grabbing a bite to eat with friends. The jacket comes with removable, CE EN1621-1 certified pads at the shoulders, elbows, and back. Every man’s wardrobe calls for an awesome moto jacket, and this is the one.
- Flexible 1.2mm cowhide leather
- Stylish and protective aluminum armour at shoulders
- Two front zippered hand pockets
- Two zippered interior chest pockets for precious items
- Zippers and snaps at sleeves
- Center front zipper with chin guard
- Quality YKK zippers
- Velcro buckle straps at sides for tailored adjustment
- Elasticized 4-way stretch panels around back armhole, sides, and arms for flexibility
- Quilted 75 gsm polyester removable long-sleeved interior lining keeps you warm on chillier rides
- Removable CE EN1621-1 approved back, shoulder, and elbow armour
- Drop-tail hem for more backside coverage
We designed this jacket with you in mind. Please take all 6 measurements carefully in order to select the size that will be comfortably tailored to your upper body.
Taking your measurements is simple. If you are planning on wearing undergarments, you may want to go up a size for comfort. Grab life by the handlebars!